I specialize in crafting design systems, features and components for digital products within agile environments.
Manager of Product Design, Devbridge
Oct 2017 – Present
Devbridge is a design and development agency that builds custom software applications for its clients.
- Managing a team of Product Designers
- Facilitating workshops with client stakeholders to define product requirements and attain shared understanding between teams.
- Conducting thorough user research to ensure we are building the right solution up-front.
- Creating design systems, user flows and high fidelity prototypes throughout the development process.
Senior Product Designer, Unata
Dec 2016 – Oct 2017
Unata (*acquired by Instacart in 2018) builds e-commerce solutions specific to the grocery industry.
- Maintained Unata’s design system and designed features for their consumer-facing e-commerce products across mobile (android + iOS) and desktop platforms.
- Designed features and components for the content-management system used by the retailers to run their e-commerce properties.
- Supported sales and marketing initiatives by designing unata.com and sales prototypes.
Senior Product Designer, AdParlor
Dec 2011 – Dec 2016
Adparlor builds ad tech products utilizing advertising API’s of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google and more.
- Created and maintained AdParlor’s design systems across it’s digital ad tech products.
- Designed features and components for digital ad products such as ‘Facebook Dynamic Product Ads’ and AdParlor’s Mockup Generator (admocks.adparlor.com)
- Supported sales and marketing by defining AdParlor’s brand guidelines and marketing collateral.
- Managed a team of designers who were focused on executing creative services for clients such as Starbucks Canada, Rogers, Audible, Wal-Mart Canada and many more.
- Management of Design Teams
- Design Thinking
- UX Research
- Interface Design
- Agile Delivery
- Premiere Pro
- HTML / CSS
- Google Analytics
- Video Production