I specialize in designing end-to-end features and components for online Products in a Agile environments. This includes executing all phases of product design from ideation, user flows, wire-frames, high-fidelity mock-ups, prototypes and user testing.
Senior Product Designer, Unata
Feb 2017 – Present
Unata Develops an e-commerce platform that leverages machine learning technologies to automatically power 1-to-1 shopper experiences. My current role is to develop innovative products that enhance the customer experience.
- Introduced an improved design process / workflow to the product teams, utilizing InVision Enterprise with Craft Sync to develop more complete high-fidelity prototypes.
- Redesigned Unata’s client “Dashboard” from the ground by introducing significantly improved user experience that solves many pain points of it’s users.
- Designed an “endless aisle” module that allows retailers to sell products across multiple fulfilment options by 3rd party vendors with a seamless experience for customers.
Senior Product Designer, AdParlor
Dec 2011 – Feb 2017
AdParlor’s SaaS tool is built for advanced social advertisers wanting to traffic ads across multiple publishers on one unified platform. My role was to design innovative features as well as integrations across Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat & Pinterest advertising API’s.
- Lead designer for AdParlor’s Ad Mockup Generator (admocks.adparlor.com) which is a tool used by thousands of users. This tool is AdParlor’s #1 product in terms of usage and primarily serves as a lead generation / brand awareness engine for the business.
- Designed an industry leading social analytics tool called “Intelligence Tags” which allows advertisers to pull data and report on creative elements within ads.
- Designed many Facebook API integrations into AdParlor’s SaaS platform, including Lead Ads and Dynamic Product Ads.
- Designed the end-to-end Snapchat API integration into AdParlor’s SaaS platform which was an industry first at the time.
- Lead the re-brand of AdParlor in 2015 which included the design of a new logo, brand book, website and sales collateral.
- Managed a team designers who were focused on executing creative services for AdParlor’s clients. Acted as an art-director and project manager.
- Employed at AdParlor for over 5 years and promoted various times over that timespan.
- UX / UI Design
- Branding & Identity
- User Testing
- Agile Workflows
- Team Management
- Premiere Pro
- HTML / CSS
- Google Analytics
- Video Production