Design leader currently managing the hiring, career development, performance and utilization of a team of Product Designers in an Agile environment. Overseeing a diverse portfolio of multi-year / multi-phase design engagements.
Manager of Product Design, Devbridge
Oct 2017 – Present
Devbridge is a custom software development consultancy.
- Manage the recruitment, career development, delivery and utilization of a team of Product Designers in our Toronto office.
- Oversee a diverse portfolio of multi-year / multi-phase design engagements.
- Work alongside office leadership and sales to grow existing accounts and acquire new business.
Senior Product Designer, Unata
Dec 2016 – Oct 2017
Unata (*acquired by Instacart in 2018) builds e-commerce solutions specific to the grocery industry.
- Executed UX / UI design activities for Unata’s b2c eCommerce platform. Saw through the design & development of working software from discovery to delivery.
- Lead design-focused product marketing initiatives.
Senior Product Designer, AdParlor
Dec 2011 – Dec 2016
Adparlor builds ad tech products utilizing advertising API’s of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google and more.
- Executed UX / UI design activities for AdParlor’s b2b ad-technology platforms. Saw through the design & development of working software from discovery to delivery.
- Designed features and components for digital ad products such as ‘Facebook Dynamic Product Ads’ and AdParlor’s Mockup Generator (admocks.adparlor.com)
- Lead design-focused product marketing initiatives by producing the AdParlor brand and identity standards.
- Managed a team of designers who were focused on executing creative services for clients such as Starbucks Canada, Rogers, Audible, Wal-Mart Canada and many more.
- Situational Leadership
- Design Thinking
- UX Research
- Interface Design
- Service Design
- Agile Delivery
- User Testing
- Photo / Video
- Premiere Pro