Proven design leader currently managing a team of Product Designers at Devbridge. I specialize in crafting design systems, features and components for digital products within agile environments.
Manager of Product Design, Devbridge
Oct 2017 – Present
Devbridge is a design and development firm that builds custom software for its clients.
- Manage the career development, performance and delivery of a team of product designers.
- Lead human-centred design activities for clients across numerous industries.
- Working alongside office leadership and sales to grow existing accounts and acquire new business.
Senior Product Designer, Unata
Dec 2016 – Oct 2017
Unata (*acquired by Instacart in 2018) builds e-commerce solutions specific to the grocery industry.
- Executed human-centered design activities for Unata’s b2c eCommerce platform.
- Lead design-focused product marketing initiatives by producing Unata’s corporate website and sales prototypes.
Senior Product Designer, AdParlor
Dec 2011 – Dec 2016
Adparlor builds ad tech products utilizing advertising API’s of Facebook, Twitter, Snapchat, Google and more.
- Executed human-centred design activities for AdParlor’s b2b ad-technology platforms.
- Designed features and components for digital ad products such as ‘Facebook Dynamic Product Ads’ and AdParlor’s Mockup Generator (admocks.adparlor.com)
- Lead design-focused product marketing initiatives by producing the AdParlor brand and identity standards.
- Managed a team of designers who were focused on executing creative services for clients such as Starbucks Canada, Rogers, Audible, Wal-Mart Canada and many more.
- Situational Leadership
- Design Thinking
- UX Research
- Interface Design
- Service Design
- Agile Delivery
- User Testing
- Photo / Video
- Premiere Pro